Monday, April 7, 2014

Angie + Nathan | Greenwood, Indiana Wedding Photographer

So this wedding.

Here's the thing, Angie is one of my very best friends. So in turn, Nathan has become one of my very good friends. Nathan has been prayed for YEARS before he came into the picture. What an answered prayer.

I can't even describe it. It took me over a week to decide what photos to blog. I had to pare it down from 150 favorites. yeeeeesh

So, I cut it down to 149 favorites. ;)













It was this moment when I LOST IT. I mean. The look on his face when he saw his bride. 






There was this moment during the ceremony, and they had the worship guys singing an amazing worship song. The Holy Spirit was thick in that room and there wasn't a dry eye in the barn.





It was approx. -92827 degrees on their wedding day. So we didn't get as many couple shots as I would have liked, so we have a date planned in June for a dreamy, whimsical, sunset shoot and I CAN.NOT.WAIT.

Congrats to my friends Angie and Nathan!

No comments:

Post a Comment